Diwali is right around the corner. You can tell by the traffic situation – ‘All day everyday’. The malls are packed even on weekdays and people are in the mood to spend money. While going out shopping has its own charms it can get quite exhausting sometimes to walk among the huge crowds, wait in lines right from parking to billing counters and sometimes not even finding what you were looking for because its out of stock. So instead of dampening your shopping mood any further, I just want to open your mind up to online shopping. Easy, quick and hassle-free. I for one have not yet had any unpleasant online shopping experience. One of the recent upcoming e-commerce websites that has caught my eye is elitify.com
What started as a shopping website specifically for men’s products, it has diversified into women’s, home and even kids. A huge variety of labels, you are spoilt for choice. So for the men out there who cannot, for the life of them, figure out what to buy for your women and even the women themselves I have picked out my favourites from the website that are currently available. Perfect accessories for the festive season and most of them quite classic so they will go with pretty much anything. Here goes:
(1) Kate Spade – New York Marquee Cluster Studs Earring; Rs. 5,690 : Chunky, adorable and just the right amount of color to brighten anyone’s day! These will go perfectly with formal shirts as well as casual dresses during the day.
(2) Givenchy – Stacked Rings; Rs. 4,390 : Just the right amount of festive bling, this ring is suitable for both Indian & Western outfits.
(3) Marc Jacobs – Jewels Bow Ring; Rs. 7,190 : Really cute and probably the only ring you will need to wear in one hand. Again suitable for both day and night occasions.
(4) INC International – Linear Teardrop Earrings; Rs. 3,990 : These gorgeous emerald shaded earrings will be great for formal evenings. Great with your lbds, long gowns and even androgynous outfits.
(5) Tom Ford – Classic Sunglasses; Rs. 14,290 : Love these shades for just how classic they are.
(6) Michael Kors – Jet Set Travel Perforated Zip Clutch; Rs. 8,990 : The neon bug has still not left my mind so I had to pick this electric baby out. Great with neutral or bright outfits and even busy printed ones.
(7) Michael Kors – Large Tilda Python-Embossed Clutch Bag; Rs. 17,590 : Would love to carry this for formal evenings with both Indian & Western outfits.
(8) BCBG Paris – Jaze d’Orsay Pump; Rs. 9,990 : Classic + Shine + Goes – with – everything.
(9) The Shelley Line – Multiple Chain and Beaded Necklace; Rs. 3,990 : This lovely necklace will go perfectly with a loose creamy blouse and no need for any earrings with this beauty!