Theres something about the beginning of summers…you want to completely change your wardrobe and shop ALL the time! Ofcourse you can’t leave shoes far behind.
Now I dont have a bank balance that can afford these shoes…or even one for that matter! But a girl can dream.
So here is a selection of shoes that im currently day dreaming about and obsessing over. It almost seems like a mirage in the sheer heat of the season though.
(1) Versace – Studded suede and mesh platform sandals, £1,382.22
All aboard the spaceship…for the glamour gleek in you!
(2) Cobra Society – Hand-woven wool and brushed-leather thigh boots, £1,215.39
I know Coachella is over, but you still gotta have these tribal babies.
(3) Belstaff – Barkmaster leather ankle boots, £417.05
Classic, rugged and cowgirl. Its not the season for them but IF I actually had them, I WOULD wear them.
(4) Emilio Pucci – Raffia and patent-leather T-bar pumps, £691.10
For all evenings. In your forever classics gold, black and white.
(5) Christian Louboutin – Devidas 140 embellished suede pumps, £2,049.48
Not sure about the ‘Devidas’ name but if opulence is your style then these would be your go to shoes.
(6) McQ Alexander McQueen – Flame appliqué leather pumps, £357.47
Biker? Tattoos? No? fret not, anyone can carry off these rock chic nudes.
(7) Pierre Hardy – Elaphe snakeskin and leather sandals, £1,191.56
Bordering on architectural, think power shoulders, strong clean lines to be worn with these shoes.
(8) Brian Atwood – Claudia embroidered suede pumps, £1,477.53
You should have atleast one ‘all-feminine’ pair of shoes in your collection. Beautiful, gorgeous colors, urban and traditional.
(9) Christian Louboutin – Asteroid 140 suede and patent-leather pumps,£1,167.74
For the rebel in you. Not really, you can wear these even if you are at complete peace with yourself and just want to make a statement!
And now the motherload of all desires:
Charlotte Olympia – Paloma fan-pleat satin pumps, £691.10
3 Words – Satin; Red; Pleats
Thats a wrap! Ofcourse theres so much more I want but lets just leave at this….for now.